miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Watery thoughts



Having a normal job should not be scary, there are only two outcomes, or you are good at it or you’re not, in either case you ought to improve.  Doing things like everyone else isn´t a bad thing, wake up, work, eat, play, sleep, repeat. But I haven’t really tried it, I’m still hoping for something more than that.  

But let’s face it: I’m way far twelve and didn’t get a Howard’s acceptance letter, I don´t live in the shire, haven’t felt the force even once nor am I an alien, no superpowers whatsoever, no High IQ and stinking rich, on top of that it’s highly unlikely that my house will be dragged by a tornado nor I fit in a rabbit's hole. I’m pretty much your normal average muggle human being. So that got me thinking, isn’t that great? Every single one of the worlds I love has been created by people like me, what’s so wrong in been normal? You can just start writing, drawing or thinking and will be able to create any kind of world you like, living on a dream, some make life out of dreams, why not me? If I couldn´t live it I just have to write it, maybe it would be great, maybe it’ll suck, but who cares? It’s my world, my happy place, where I can play God and get away with it. So let’s dream, draw and write; let’s play, hope and sing. When you only have one life you should make it count.

No hay comentarios: